A Look Back At 2010
Since it is officially the start of a New Year we figured we’d recap our most popular articles for you as well as our personal favorites.
Career Purgatory’s Most Viewed Articles of 2010:
1. Funny: I’m psychic… or so I’m told part one
2. You missed a MARVIN certification, now what?
3. Michigan MARVIN F.A.Q.
4. Funny: You Mean You Don’t Bathe In The Employee Sink
5. Unemployment help in the flesh
6. Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
7. The Bankruptcy Of Blockbuster, Is A Big Deal.
8. Funny: I’m psychic… or so I’m told part two
9. Decoding The True Unemployment Rate
10. A Saga of No Worker Left Behind
Our personal favorite articles in no particular order are:
Funny: Seriously… AARP won’t even cover the damage you old fool
Funny: Too bad the can didn’t hit him in the face!
Under The Radar Celebrity in Career Purgatory
Serious educational slanted:
Decrease your cost of college textbooks
Job Application Organization
Free Prescriptions At Your Local Pharmacy
Share your favorite story with us below. Or tell us @careerpurgatory on Twitter or on Facebook.