Funny: How To Not Pay A Gas Station Attendant
How not to pay me at the gas station:
1) Toss your credit card on the counter and have it bounce at me. ( I one time couldn’t control myself and bounce the card back at the customer in the same fashion and he got pissed off at me, although he acknowledged he deserved it:)
2) Toss your money at me bill by bill while you count ( I hope you don’t pay every one like this).
3) Hand me your cash completely wadded and point at your car (use your words).
4) Hand me a tiny folded up bill and seem irritated when I take the time to unfold it before I stick it in the drawer and give you your receipt.
(Seriously I have to unfold this, and count it.)
5) When I’m holding my hand out to receive your cash or credit card and you set it on the counter for no apparent reason. (You shouldn’t drive if you are blind).
6) Pull a wadded up bill out of your bra and hand it to me, this is no more impressive when I have to watch you remove your cellular phone, and then fish around for your money.
Something along the lines of this video:
7) Put a pile of coins on the counter and be irritated that I need to count it. ( You were to bothered to count it and I’m too bothered to take you at your word jackass).
8) Pull out a soggy bill that you just fished out of your gym sock in front of me.
9) Sneeze into your hands holding your cash then pay me with that cash. ( To combat this douchery I should have made it a point to scratch my balls then see if I could get him to shake my hand. By The Way… F U!)
10) Hand me an extra 3 cents after I have already cashed out the drawer then give me a look of utter amazement when I know how to give you your change back. (Your acknowledgment of disbelief reflects worse on you than me. You thought this would be a difficult task).