A Look Back At 2010
Since it is officially the start of a New Year we figured we’d recap our most popular articles for you as well as our personal favorites.
Career Purgatory’s Most Viewed Articles of 2010:
- Funny: I’m psychic… or so I’m told (part one)
- You missed a MARVIN certification, now what?
- Michigan MARVIN F.A.Q.
- Funny: You Mean You Don’t Bathe In The Employee Sink
- Unemployment help in the flesh
- Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
- The Bankruptcy Of Blockbuster, Is A Big Deal.
- Funny: I’m psychic… or so I’m told (part two)
- Decoding The True Unemployment Rate
- A Saga of No Worker Left Behind
Our personal favorite articles in no particular order are:
- Funny: Seriously… AARP won’t even cover the damage you old fool
- Funny: Too bad the can didn’t hit him in the face!
- Under The Radar Celebrity in Career Purgatory
Serious educational slanted:
Share your favorite story with us below. Or tell us @careerpurgatory on Twitter or on Facebook.